- I am much more polite here than I am in real life - much.
- I don’t cook.
- I like children, I just don’t think I could eat a whole one.
- I live in a suburb of one of the greatest cities on earth - Montreal.
- I am a Sales Manager in the Useless Paper Products industry.
- I am happily married.
- I am addicted to decorating shows and magazines.
- I have seen the finales of Canadian Idol, American Idol and New Zealand Idol.
- I don’t care what you think about that.
- I am afraid of fish.
- I am five foot one and a half. Do not forget the half.
- I can wiggle my ears.
- I don’t like hazelnuts.
Other likes, loves and things that bring joy:
- Blue Rodeo
- Crowded House
- Bloom County
- Get Fuzzy
- Jon Stewart
- The Office
- Changing Rooms
- Debbie Travis’ Facelift
- Cream cheese, bagels and lox (above all other food)
- The Matrix (1 and 2 - 3 not so much)
- All of the Lord of the Rings movies
- Love Actually
- The Navigator
Other dislikes, hates and things that make me angry:
- Boy bands
- Girl bands
- George W. Bush
- Terrorists and terrorism
- Almost all reality television shows (I said almost.)
- Cruelty to animals
- The way everyone else drives
Email me: anydots [at] videotron [dot] ca
- Chocolate brown
Leave a Reply
Powered by WordPress